Friday, January 6, 2012

READY PLAYER ONE fan art


I finished reading Ernest Cline's READY PLAYER ONE yesterday and loved it so much I decided to do a piece of fan art - or fart as I like it call it. The novel is highly recommended! I was glad to hear a friend of mine has picked up a copy based on my recommendation, I hope that you all follow his lead (and from now on listen to all my recommendations and do exactly as I tell you.) 

Also: Apologies, Mr Cline, if I totally misinterpreted (or tarnished/ruined/defiled) your characters. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the fan art! I don't know about Mr. Cline, but I think your interpretation is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your doing theyre in game looks then art3mis makes herself more beautiful, thats how i would imagine her to really look like. but everyone has a different vision. i mean i saw parzival as my close friend and i could expect you to draw him lol

    ReplyDelete